Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Patch 1.1.4 erscheint heute. Ubisoft veröffentlicht heute das Update 1.1.4 für das Action-Rollenspiel Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
ASSASSIN’S CREED® ODYSSEY – 1.1.4 PATCH NOTES UPDATES
Xbox One: 5.5GB
Check out the most notable changes with 1.1.4 below.
Warning: Please note that these release notes contain major story spoilers.
EPISODE 3 BLOODLINE – LEGACY OF THE FIRST BLADE
- Added in-game support for Bloodline.
LOST TALES OF GREECE
- Added support for upcoming Lost Tales of Greece, coming in March and beyond.
FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS
NEW! – Added the New Game+ mode
- Players will be able to keep their current progression (Gear, Mounts, Spear upgrades, Ship upgrades, Abilities, Drachmae, Crafting Materials, etc.) when starting a New Game+.
- To access New Game+, you’ll need to have completed the Family Quest Line.
NEW! – Added Frames to Photo Mode
- Added a set of 10 frames to decorate your photos.
NEW! – Accessibility Update
- Alter backgrounds behind dialogues
- On: This will enable a background for subtitles and dialogue.
- Off: This will disable the background for subtitles and dialogue.
- Subtitles: This will enable a background for subtitles only.
- Change subtitle size
- The tier of the perks available on a Lieutenant obtained from Ubisoft Club and the Store will now scale based on the player level.
- Hard mode fights in the Arena are now a bit harder.
- Added an option to hold down the respective key to increase the number of items quicker.
- Improved some UI aspects of Photo Mode to increase usability.
- Increased maximum player level to 99. NINE NINE.
- Added new Ship tiers to the game.
- Added more Mastery Levels.
- Added two Mercenary tiers and rewards.
- Added 22 Viewpoints that can be fast traveled to.
- Drachmae acquisition has been rebalanced across several sources
- Lowered Drachmae gained with Contracts.
- Increased Drachmae gained with Bounties and Conquest Battles.
- Crafting Materials acquisition from Naval sources have been rebalanced
- Added chance to loot Iron Metal and Soft Leather from sinking ship and looting floating loot.
- Scaled floating loot quantity based on player level.
- Lower chance to loot Precious Gem and Obsidian Glass from sinking ship.
- Increased Wood quantity from Epic Ship.
- Athenian Hero set bonus will be improved to give: All Arrows Pierce Shields and +30% Hunter Damage.
- Added a missing perk to the Epic Heavy Bladed Champion’s Axe.
- The Bounty cost for high-level players at a high level of bounty has been slightly increased.
- Celestial Crown will now increase damage to swords, as intended.
- Addressed various issues with the Protector of Persia quest.
- Adjusted a cutscene and tweaked some dialogue in Shadow Heritage.
- Addressed various issues with engravings and perks.
- Addressed an issue where players couldn’t obtain Nestor’s rewards under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue causing the big battle in Achaia to end before enemy forces were depleted.
- Special Lieutenants can be hired after multiple recruiting. Back to work, Misthios!
- Hephaestus declares players will no longer be lit on fire by candles or when lighting braziers in tombs.
- Invisible mercenaries will no longer be easy to track when activating the Multi-Shot ability. Say that again, but slowly.
- Rapid fire will now work as intended on the various NPC types.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from dealing damage when attacking with a melee weapon.
- Addressed an issue allowing the “Tamed animals deal poison damage” legendary engraving to be unlocked from the beginning.
- Addressed an issue causing players to spawn on a building when fast traveling to Georgios’ Reach.
- The Daughters of Artemis will no longer be hostile to players after becoming their leader or being provoked. Overthrow averted.
- Addressed an issue where Kallisto the Bear would leave the Arena invincible.
- Patrols will no longer grab corpses that were made invisible with the Death Veil ability.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from dismounting a horse while talking. Don’t ride and talk, Misthios.
- Addressed an issue causing several cultists to spawn underground.
- Players will no longer be swarmed by hordes of wannabe centaur NPCs when entering towns for the first time.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from looting Orichalcum fragments in several areas.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from purchasing items from Sargon if the item shared a name with one in their inventory.
- Addressed an issue causing too many mercenaries to rally to Mykonos under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue causing players to remain trapped in a room at the Farm of Elais.
- Addressed an issue preventing new weekly contracts from appearing until reloading.
- Addressed various issues that could prevent Belos the Beast, Cyclops, or Medusa’s minions from scaling to the player’s level as intended.
- Crane of Georgios can now be fast traveled to.
- Addressed an issue causing players to be stuck in the Leader House in Keos.
- Players should now be able to complete Trachis Fort.
- Addressed an issue preventing Myrrine from traveling to her destination.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from progressing in She Who Controls the Seas.
- Addressed an issue causing the objective to disappear in Persian Puppetry under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from continuing A Family Legacy.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from continuing We Will Rise.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing Prince of Persia under certain conditions.
- [MOTHER OF ALL SPOILERS] Addressed an issue in Ancient Revelations preventing players from killing Pythagoras.
- Addressed an issue causing the Find and Rescue the Actor objective in The Curse of Fame to display incorrectly.
- Main quests will now appear after completing the Unearthing the Truth quest.
- Addressed an issue during Awaken the Myth preventing players from completing the Sphinx after defeating Stentor inside the Arena.
- Addressed an issue during Heart for a Head where the quest item was not available in player’s inventory.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from triggering the cinematic to complete A Fresh Start.
- Testikles will remain alive for players to pick up in Delivering a Champion.
- Addressed an issue during A Good Toast where an invulnerable NPC could be found in the Leader House.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from beginning More Questions Than Answers if fast traveling when the letter was open.
- The quest item located in the chest at the Cave of Arktoi will now be available in Hard to Artemis.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from receiving the By the Fates quest.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing the On the Grapevine quest if killed, upon respawn.
- Addressed an issue allowing the ship of Nestor the Formidable to be destroyed by enemy ships.
- Addressed an issue where NPCs would no longer follow their objective after saving or loading in Learning the Land.
- Addressed an issue causing the Daughters of Artemis to remain invincible after completing Daughters of Lalaia.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from interacting with Barnabas to complete A Night to Remember.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing Hunter Camps after finishing Daughters of Artemis.
- Addressed an issue preventing Athenian ships from entering into conflict with the Adrestia in The Battle of Pylos.
- [SPOILER] Daphnae can now be killed in deep water during Artemis’s Request.
- Addressed an issue preventing the legendary boar from dropping its pelt during Daughters of Artemis.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing the Poison in the Air weekly quest.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing the Burned Bodies and Broken Skulls weekly quest.
- The Clear the Land for Athens contract will now generate where Daughters of Artemis spawn.
- Addressed an issue with the Ostraka Killer View.
Character & AI
- Addressed various animation issues with NPC and player character.
- Addressed an issue causing Mercenary’s pets to attack if players shoot fire arrows at them. Also: please don’t shoot arrows at any pets, thanks.
- Addressed a variety of inappropriate NPC reactions.
- Addressed a variety of incorrect player controller actions.
- Using the reset option will now function as intended in Photo Mode.
- Addressed an issue causing Depth of Field to be disabled when using the left stick while editing in Photo Mode.
- Addressed an issue in Photo Mode causing Bloom to be very dim.
- Addressed an issue causing flickering in Photo Mode under certain circumstances.
Adrestia & Naval
- Addressed an issue preventing some players from boarding when prompted.
- Addressed an issue preventing the game from autosaving when entering open waters or calling the Adrestia.
- Increased the Adrestia’s health regeneration rate when players are out of combat.
- Ship upgrade stats will correctly be reflected in the player stats card.
- [PC] The Aim action toggle is now working for Naval combat.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from upgrading the Adrestia.
- Addressed an issue where DLC Lieutenants needed to be manually reassigned.
Performance & Stability
- Addressed various issues causing long loading times.
- Addressed several freezing issues.
- Addressed a game crash when the cinematic for the Cyclops begins.
- [PC] Addressed an issue causing low FPS when using the latest Nvidia drivers on GTX 1060 Max-Q GPU.
- [PC ] Addressed an issue causing juddering and unusual CPU usage on some laptops.
Graphics, Animations, & Audio
- Addressed various graphical issues with world objects.
- Addressed various lighting issues.
- Addressed various sound issues.
- Addressed various visual effects with weapons and outfits.
- Addressed various camera issues.
- [PC] Addressed a graphical issue that could occur if 8 GB VRAMs reached maximum capacity.
User Interface, Menu, & Subtitles
- Addressed various UI/HUD display issues.
- Addressed incorrectly displayed text.
- Addressed various dialogue mismatches.
- The “!” above the Inventory tab will now disappear after players have hovered above the acquired items. Praise be.
- Recruiting enemy NPCs will no longer add to the quest objective counter if asked to “kill” enemies.
- When using the All filter in the menu, Chapter and Legacy quests will be in order.
- Addressed an issue causing background flickers in the Options menu.
- Rewards for defeating the Mythical Creatures will now be displayed in the quest description.
- Addressed an issue where the Transmogrification menu wouldn’t become available as intended on Level 8.
- Mercenary Tier S2 players will be granted Hephaistos’s 20% discount in the Workshop, as intended.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from gaining Ability points after reaching 207.
- Addressed an issue causing the 200 Free Helix Credits to be missing.
- [Spoilers] Addressed an issue preventing players from being rewarded the Abraxas horse skin when reaching the Tier 1 Mercenary rank.
- [PC] Corrected several CPU and GPU miscalculations displayed in Performance Analyzer.
- [PC] Addressed an issue preventing players from scrolling through detailed stats with the mouse wheel.
- [PC] Addressed an issue preventing the HDR option from applying correctly.
- [SWITCH] Added support for the in-game store on Nintendo SwitchTM sytsem.
Ubisoft Club, Achievements, & Trophies
- Changed the description of the Lord of the Seas achievement to match new progression.
- Addressed an issue that prevented Legacy of the First Blade achievements from unlocking.